- Independent programme and portfolio management consultant, with over 30 years’ experience of working in both public and private sectors
- Co-author and reviewer of UK Government best practice in Programme Management (“Managing Successful Programmes”), the benchmark publication used on the IPMA course
- Certified MSP trainer, delivering public and in-house training courses to UK and international clients.
- MA in Geography and Computer Science, University of Cambridge
- Scicon Ltd: Software development and technical projects management. Clients included British Aerospace, Jaguar Cars and British Telecom
- Price Waterhouse Management Consultants: business consultancy and project management. Clients included the Royal Air Force, Maltese Government and UK Dept Social Security
- Holos Consulting LLP: proprietor and CEO, providing project, programme and portfolio management services to clients including Seeboard, UBS, Worldcom, and major government departments